Privacy Tent

Discussion in 'Other Gear & Equipment' started by Neil Barr, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Neil Barr

Neil Barr Novice Donating Member

Have a side tent but does anyone use a pop up tent for one night quick up/down stow and go. Bought one at Field & Stream, took it back. Quick up not so much down. By the time I took it back unfolded it already had tears in the fabric/plastic.
    We get up at least once per night, don't laugh you will get old to, and I don't always want to take the time to put up the side tent.
    Anyone using a good product?

2. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

This is the one I have for when I don't feel like putting up the side tent Amazon.com : WolfWise 2 Person 3-Season Backpacking Tent Camping Hiking Outdoor Tent with Carrying Bag Deep Blue : Sports & Outdoors

No floor, and mesh on the top, so if it might rain I have an old cut up tablecloth scrap I attach to the top with small clamps. I didn't need a shower room, just for dressing and a place for the middle of the night possible visits.

I find it easy to pop open and fold closed, but I do recall going to youtube to watch a how to video at first, lol.

3. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

His is the one I have, like it a lot. Folds right up once you get it down. (There's a video to help)

Oztrail Pop Up Ensuite