Prospective Owners and Lake Perris Meet Up

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by starlight, Jan 27, 2011.

1. starlight

starlight Novice

Hi Everyone, Thanks for all of the great info on this site. Our daughter is turning a year old and we are itching to get back to camping. We are looking at a teardrop as an option. We have a Subaru Forester with a 2000 lb tow-rating (if electric brakes are included). We are considering the 560. We took a look at the "Little Guy" 5 x 10 here in San Diego, but the quality does not seem up to the same standards as Camp-Inn (although the price is better).
    Unfortunately, we are all the way in So Cal--is anybody out here in our area that would be willing to let us take a peek at their teardrop? We are also considering dropping by the SCTT meet-up at Lake Perris in March. We're hoping to run into some Camp-Inn owners there.

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Hi, Starlight. The closest 560s that belong to forum members are in L.A. Take a look at the map and you can email or PM their owners if you want. But the best way to see one is to call Cary with Camp-Inn because he knows where all of his creations live (the forum is new so many 560 owners aren't on my map yet) and he can hook you up - perhaps there is one in San Diego. You are right about the quality - there is nothing close to Camp-Inn.

Welcome to the forum!

3. starlight

starlight Novice

Thanks so much. I'll give Cary a call--the map was not cooperating with my computer yesterday. Great job on this forum, by the way. Happy Friday!

4. eileenpaine

eileenpaine Novice

HI Starlight,
    We are in Riverside with a 550. We went to the SCTT last year at Lake Perris. GReat fun and there were 2 of us with Camp Inn's, both 550's. Unfortunately, we will not be there this year as we have a conflict.

But we would be more then willing to do a driveway showing. You can get a good feel for the Camp Inn as a product, and check out the galley, etc...

Eileen

5. starlight

starlight Novice

Thanks, Eileen. My husband will be happy to hear it. Just let me know what would work best to set that up--it seems like much of what we plan nowadays is affected by a very small person's nap schedule. Thanks for the offer!