Implemented Replace Xenforo Title With Forum Title

Discussion in 'Improvements & Suggestions' started by fpoole, May 27, 2016.

1. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

might be nice to change the Header "XENFORO" and make it CampInn or whatever it was... and maybe the colors/styles? back to a recognizable Brown??? Just a thought..

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Color changes are easy. Removing the branding is pricey. :)

3. fpoole

Oh, I thought you paid for the software... Usually they allow the header changes, but keep a footer with their name on it..
    Oh well... just a thought..
    Looking good..

4. Evan

Oh yes, this is paid software. But the branding removal is an additional option that costs more than the original.

5. fpoole

Hmm...somethings not right on this...
    In the upper Left Corner, you should be able to put your Forum's Name, "Unofficial Camp Inn forum" not the software name... if it was 100% free then maybe, but they should still have the option. Since there was a fee, it should be a definate option to put the forum's name up there..

You might double check, just doesn't sound right... they would still have the name in a footer, but you should be able to show the "Forum Name" in the upper left side...

6. Evan

You are absolutely right, Frank. I misunderstood what the branding was all about - it is the footer and nothing else. The logo at the top can be anything we want it to be. I have a Unofficial Camp-Inn Forum logo in the works...

fpoole likes this.