550 / 560 Running Change List

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by Jay & Valerie, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Does anyone know if there is there a running change list of things that have changed on the trailer from year to year?

For example, I know the sink faucet and backsplash changed but not sure what year.

I know the battery changed but not sure what year.

I had heard that the hatch channel run off or seal (for rain run off) changed recently.

Sunroof is no longer an option on 2014 models.

So, anyone know if there is a year to year change list?

2. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  3. CampMech

CampMech Novice

I don't have an official list, but it was fun going over my 560 #691 with my dad who has a 550 #102. There are many changes that have happened over the years, little rubber bumpers where the table sits on the cooler, the tables themselves are made of different materials, the faucet and sink backsplash, electrical shut off switch, new door and hatch gaskets, and metal strike plates where the doors and hatch latch...just to name a few.

4. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

One thing I have noticed on mine which is currently being built is that there is a sprayer built into the sink area instead of having an externally connected sprayer.

5. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

It is a really nice sprayer too, but be sure and winterize it by running some of the antifreeze through it.

6. CampMech

CampMech Novice

I'm thinking the sprayer will come in handy when it comes to cleaning my kids' feet off before bed! My dad really likes the locking door on the side with the water and gas hookups, his doesn't have that.