SOLD Selling My 2012 550 Ultra

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by nwhiker, Dec 2, 2015.

1. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

Built Nov 2012 I owner perfect condition.
    Year: 2012 - 550 Ultra #550 - Asking $17,000.00 Location Salem Oregon

Options:
    - Electric Brakes
    - SUV Off-Road Tire Package
    - Air Conditioning
    - 15" HDTV/DVD Player
    - AM/FM/DVD Player with speakers in Cabin/ and Kitchen
    - Power am/fm antenna
    - LP Furnace
    - AGM Battery Upgrade Package
    - Solar Controller Connection (Zamp)
    _2 60 watt Zamp Solar Panels
    - Back-up Lights
    - Rear Bumper, Stainless Steel
    - Receiver Hitch, 2"
    - Alcan Cover, Teardrop FSB
    - Door Screen - Both doors
    - Side Entrance Tent (Never used)
    - Rain fly for side tent (Never used)
    - Dometic Elec refigerator
    - Refigerator cover
    - Adapter, 30A-15A
    See photo Dave/Dixie pictures img-0942
    --------------
    Condition:
    - Like new (always garaged when not in use)
    - Have used about 100 nights, No damage
    - Always Kept in the garage nwresults@yahoo.com

2. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Very well packaged trailer. Pretty much all the extra's anyone could want.

Hope your selling experience goes well for you.

Bob

3. Hi Dave and Dixie,

It looks like you have been very thoughtful in developing your Camp Inn. Is it still available? If it is, we would like to come up and see it. We are in California and would need to make some advanced plans to do so.

Michael and Tricia

4. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

I replied via private message. We are retired and live in Salem, Oregon so we have a pretty flexible schedule. We have camped with many of the others on this forum and they can attest to what a great trailer we have.

Thanks, Dave

5. Dave & Dixie,

We ended up purchasing Alex & Cheryl's Camp Inn. I'm sorry it did not work out to come see your's too. We had a tight window to proceed and had not expected to drive 1400 miles over the holiday weekend! I'm sure your Camp Inn will move fast especially after the winter and spring time hits there in Oregon.

6. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

Thanks, I haven't advertised it at all other than here. It is in new condition with many extras that the new owner would not have to purchase. Hope you enjoy yours. We have and will till someone sees that we have thawed out here in Oregon.

Dave

7. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

My 2012 Ultra price reduced to 17,000. See previous post for further details. Has every option and then some.

Dave

8. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

I hope your beautiful trailer gets a competent new owner. When I ordered my trailer there just were no used ones for sale. Some lucky person will be able to get a lovingly cared for trailer with all the options for a very fair price.
    I enjoyed camping with you. I am praying for your health and happiness.

9. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

I can't believe someone has not snapped up my 550 Ultra. It has ever conceivable option. If no interest on here guess I should try ebay seems to work for others, thought I would give first shot to any one on here.

Dave

10. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Dave,

Me too, I have been pointing people to it regularly. The person who just bought ours has been looking close at yours, distance was all I think that kept him from it.

The neat thing with the new owner of this trailer we just sold is he is a repeat Camp-Inn owner. He owned one for a long time before but had to sell it for personal reasons. He has been watching for another opportunity to buy a good second hand one for some time now and spotted ours as soon as it popped up.

Cary

11. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Try posting it on any of these groups on Facebook:

Camp-Inn
    Teardrop Camper Group
    Teardrop Trailer Lovers
    Teardroppin Group

:cool:

12. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

I can't believe no one has snapped up your trailer yet. It is beautiful weather this week and camping season is getting closer. Now that the weather is changing maybe you will have better luck. Of course winter will probably be back in a few days. Good luck.

13. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Surprised that you haven't sold your trailer yet. You are asking a very reasonable price based on the way your TD is equipped from the factory, along with the extra's you have purchased and are including. I have looked at adding some of the extra's you have, so I know the costs.

Maybe once we move past winter and people start thinking about spring - interest will perk up.

Bob

14. Diane Adams

Diane Adams Newbie

Is your 550 teardrop still available? If so, I am new to the forum; how do I get to your pictures?

15. emptynesters

emptynesters Newbie

You are correct Jenn........ Dave and Dixie's "Cats Meow" was sold in March 2016 and my wife ( Diane and I ) drove out West to get the her the last week of April. We spent the next three plus weeks bringing ( New Name - Butterbean AKA The Bean ) home to Virginia. It was a trip of a life time for 2016. We were in your neck of the woods but unfortunately you were off the island. We plan to travel to Fla with the "Bean" in January 2017 and then head to Arizona in the spring. We really love the camper and are having a wonderful time seeing the county. This unit is a no fuss no mess camper . We spent a week in Appomattox Virginia working with our Church rebuilding a house that was destroyed by a tornado and after a long day of work we were able to crawl into the "Bean" each night for a restful night.

Hope you are well.
    Merry Christmas and we wish you many nights in your CI during 2017.

Jenn likes this.
  16. bill barr

bill barr Newbie

Do you still have your campinn550 for sale?

17. Gman

Gman Newbie

18. Gman

Gman Newbie

We live in Southern California and have been looking for a 550 Ultra. Is there any acceptable way that we could pay you a deposit in advance to secure the trailer and then come for it in about 2 weeks?

19. SnowGypsy

SnowGypsy Newbie

It has been over a year since the seller logged in.

20. Old Growth

Old Growth Newbie

Fall going into winter is a great time to pick up a used Camp Inn, several owners put them up for sale and some great buys are available. We picked ours up in November at a very nice discount