Update Serial Numbers #550 And #560 Coming Up Soon?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by rickdernberger, Sep 4, 2012.

1. It looks like we are within a couple of months for serial numbers #550 and #560 to be delivered. Wouldn't it be cool to bring home a 550 with the very same serial number? Or a 560 with #560?

I wonder if the Camp Inn folks are thinking about this.

Cary - I have no idea what the timing of my build is compared to the serial numbers, but I would be willing to make a nice donation to the charity of your choice to have number #560 for my 560!!

2. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Rick,

Yes, 550 is on the floor right now. It is actually a 560 (dang it). #560 is also shown on the schedule already too. I just can't say who's it is yet because the winter builds tend to be in flux with shipped vs picked up affecting the order we build them during those months.

Cary

3. Oh well - in the end we all have more pressing matters in our lives than trying to get the perfect serial number. Well, hopefully, #560 ends up being a 560 for some lucky soul.

Rick

4. slumry

slumry Novice

Rick, when we were about to pick up ours it was clear that the magic number 500 was coming up soon and so I lobbied to get that number little knowing that Cary had a higher purpose in mind. We did get 501 and am thankful.

As far as numbers, you just have to trust in the good judgment of Camp-Inn.

5. Oh yeah, I can see where 500 would have been so close you could almost taste it. I don't know why I became fixated with the notion of 560 #560; it's just a silly serial number, right? And yet....*sigh*