Update She's Here!!!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by mrandolph, Jan 3, 2016.

1. mrandolph

mrandolph Newbie

Am so excited to have my new 560 here in Texas! Thanks to all at Camp-Inn and to Steve for transport! Not sure how to post a picture here....

2. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

Welcome!

3. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Congrats!!!! Another 560 joins the Texas herd. Our 560 is being built and will be home in Texas in April. I know I've learned a lot on this forum, especially from 560 folks in Austin and San Antonio.

Enjoy and maybe see you camping in Texas someday.

4. birder526

birder526 Novice

Hi! Congrats on your Raindrop! We are full time, but domiciled in Livingston TX. We are headed there now (in Louisiana at this moment!). We Camp Inn Texans should have a meet up!

Wishing you lots of fun travels!

5. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Welcome to being a new CI owner. You should find this forum to be very informative.

Bob

6. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Diane & Michael,

Great idea! A Texas CI meetup and camp out!!!! I'm sure that Dan & Vanessa and Jay & Valerie would be in. We are in, but will have to wait until after our April pickup date.

7. birder526

birder526 Novice

It would be cool to meet up and camp together! We will be in UT in April, but maybe we can all chat and see if we can come up with a timeframe!

8. Dahava

Dahava Novice

Woo hoo!!! Congrats, Mary!!!

9. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Congratulations & Welcome, Mary, from fellow 560 Texans!

A CI Texas Roundup sounds great! Count us in if schedules permit and it's not too far from northeast of DFW area for a weekend trip.

Casandra

10. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Well done! Have you named her yet?

Sue

11. birder526

birder526 Novice

Hope you can come to the Texas gathering May 13 - 15!