Storage Bin

Discussion in 'Camper's Confessional' started by jfocallag, Apr 21, 2014.

1. jfocallag

jfocallag Junior Ranger Donating Member

Has anyone taken something out of the storage bin and forgotten to put the cover back? Interesting sensation when you sit on the bed.

2. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Pleasant sensation or unpleasant sensation?

Michael

3. jfocallag

A WTF sensation.

4. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Were there witnesses?

Cary

5. michaelo

michaelo Novice

Susan had a big laugh when I read her this thread, she confessed that this happened to her as well, didn't know what was happening, trailer collapsing, earthquake, total discombobulated feeling, can't wait to try it. HaHa.

Michael

6. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

It took me a bit to figure out which bin you were talking about. First thought was: I have the couch, so when I lean back, there isn't a cover. Then my thoughts went to the outside and I remember you mentioned sitting on the bed. Then I was trying to figure out how the upper bins would affect you. Then it hit me...the ones under the bed, ding-dong! Shows how often I get under there (or how tired and rattled my little pea brain is currently...too many things rolling around in there right now! Not good.).

I could totally understand the WTF sensation. Haven't had that trouble yet, but when I do, I will think of you!

7. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Joan what a hoot - at least now when any of us do it we will have a good laugh knowing we are not the first to experience the drop!

8. dhutchin

dhutchin Novice

Just don't get stuck y'all. It's a long and embarrassing ride to Necedah to get Cary to extricate you. And like everything, they will document it through video and photography.

9. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Joan - you seem rather nonplussed about it...just taking it all in stride, eh?

You had me at first, as I thought you meant the storage bins in the kitchen, which was a bit puzzling. It would seem that it would be obvious if you didn't replace one of those lids. :confused:

It wasn't until I read the "sit on the bed" part that I realized what you meant. Being that I just lift the lid to retrieve something, I will have to take your word for it that it is an "interesting sensation." :D

:cool:

10. jfocallag

Betsey, not much you can do other than extricate yourself and remember to replace the lid next time...or at least next time you will know why your ankles are higher than your bum.