Update The "depot" Has Been Started

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by David Olson, Aug 20, 2012.

1. David Olson

David Olson Novice

YeeHa the Depot has been started. Our 560 is in the build process.
    Man this has been one tough wait. I'm worse than a kid. To think that we pick it up in less than 2 months is so cool. :cool:

2. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Yeah! Congrats!

3. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Awesome - its wonderful to be able to get so excited about a purchase - we all can relate.

4. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Great news have fun and enjoy. :)

5. David Olson

David Olson Novice

Wish we could but can't make it this year.
    We are going for Friday and Sat. night for TBTR in Il. if they don't kick us out for using our tent. :eek:
    Guess we could tell them someone stole it already and they took all but our tent?

6. Deb

Deb Novice

Oly,
    Late at night you'll find yourself scanning the pictures of your 560 in "the nest". Then you'll check again first thing in the morning...just in case something magical happened over night. You will come to know the grain of the wood inside it and when you go to pick it up, you'll check to see if it looks as you remember it from the photos. It's a great experience, a wonderful product, and a long wait! Welcome to the family. Deb

7. David Olson

David Olson Novice

I'm already kind of doing that, I check it in the morning, just in case they started working a 3rd shift.
    Thanks everyone. I'm just glad I have this forom to log on to.

8. Deb

Deb Novice

9. David Olson

David Olson Novice

Got our 2nd week of build pics. I am so glad CI sends out pics of everyones build. Besides the fun of seeing the build it is good advertizing, don't know about yours but I have passed ours on to alot of friends.