The Unconditional Love Of God

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bear, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Bear

Bear Novice

Here I be on a Friday night harbored in a small town tucked away in Northwestern Washington. I just paid for rent in the way of purchasing a venti frappuccino from a local espresso café. This should bide me some time as I borrow one of their tables to scroll a few notes; won’t be here long though as there is a beach calling me. The moon is full, the sky is clear, and the wind is missing all of which makes for a good combination for a moonlit stroll.

The beach is a great place to be lost in thought while taking in the language of love. Nature has a way of communicating the word of God, which will lead me back to the hearts of many, some more than others. The circle of love, with no beginning and no end, will lasso all who will listen as nature has a way of capturing the imagination.

Last evening along that same shoreline I listened to a beautiful melody as the waters greeted the shore with a force and song all its own. Then the wind wrapped around me like a hug that didn’t want to let go. The moon paved the way with its glowing luminescence so that I could travel safely. Everywhere I look God was there and I have the wisdom to know that even in those things and places that I can’t see God is there as well.

I have been blessed with abundance in life and I often thank God for the life I live; the soul for the experience we share; and the mind and body for bringing it altogether. I have lived a good life and I’m grateful for each day that allows me another breath and opportunity to make a difference in someone else’s life.

God Bless you and yours. Pleasant dreams to all. Thank you for sharing your life with mine.

Good night,
    BEAR

Randy likes this.
  2. Jenn

Jenn Junior Ranger

Amen

3. Steve & Ellen

Steve & Ellen Novice

Every day above ground is another chance.

4. Ron Hutchison

Ron Hutchison Novice

Hi Bear,

In reading your post here and the reference to walking along the beach alone in the solitude of your thoughts, the following Psalm came to mind:

Be still, and know that I am God Psalms 46:10

We are surrounded by the beauty of His creation when we choose to seek it. From the little I know about you, I believe you must experience this on a continuous basis in your travels, chosen lifestyle, and outlook on life.

Carry on my friend,

Hutch

5. Ladymc

Ladymc Novice

Just some Thoughts:

The cross represents Christ's sacrifice for mankind, but it also is a sign to us of this:

The up & down board represents our relationship to God and the sideways board represents our relationship to man or each other.... I think both are necessary to have proper balance in our lives - a right relationship with God and His creation and also right relationships with our fellowman...

6. Bear

Bear Novice

You would be right Mr. Hutch. I do try to see the beauty in creation and the creator. I live a much happier life when I stay focused on such. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for the quote.

BEAR

7. Rick  Sarah

Rick Sarah Novice

Wow...so beautifully written. I pray five years later you still feel the same way. Thank you for sharing this all those years ago.
    Sarah

8. birder526

birder526 Novice

Bear,
    Thank you for sharing your life with us!

9. Bear

Bear Novice

Thank you, Sarah for caring enough to seek it out and revive this entry. As for feeling the same way---no, not a chance---my relationship with the Creator has grown leaps and bounds and has only gotten stronger.

Walk in Beauty,

BEAR

10. Bear

Bear Novice

Michael & Diane,

You're welcome. When one lives a life of solitude and on the road, it is nice to know that there are people in this big blue marble that are thinking of you. Thank you, both.

Walk in Beauty,

BEAR

11. Randy

Randy Junior Ranger Donating Member

Best thread I've read on this forum, thanks, I needed those reminders this morning.

Randy

12. Jim and Sue Lambly

Jim and Sue Lambly Junior Ranger

So happy to see this thread revived. And again, thank you Brother Bear for opening our eyes with such gentile, poetic images. And you are right; there are times when nature suddenly steps forward, demanding to be noticed, and stuns us with her beauty. You are more blessed than most. You recognize it in a breath of wind or a grain of sand.

That makes me smile.

Sue

13. Bear

Bear Novice

Howdy Sarah,

Five years later the sentiment has only grown stronger. I'm still living the dream and am grateful for abundance and thankful for opportunity and experience. I truly consider myself a blessed man.

Walk in Beauty,

BEAR