Travel Decal

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by SarahNell_and_Robert, Jun 27, 2013.

1. I took the main equation from our travel poster (our explorer + camp inn = love) and cut white vinyl decals to put on our back glass. I'll have to add pics of them applied, esp when we get the CI hooked up—but here's the graphic for now.

[​IMG]
    white vinyl decal

2. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

SarahNell_Robert very nice I think you might have just started a decal business.

3. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Love it!

4. 1Door

1Door Novice

You all are just as cute of a couple as the decal is!!! Glad to see faces attached to the writer...what a happy couple!!!!

5. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

SarahNell_Robert I think we all want a decal.

6. Aww thanks y'all! We actually take a million pics of other people/things/places and rarely us so I just never thought to post a pic until recently:)

7. I just asked my business partner the other day how many tow vehicles was he ready to help me illustrate. Maybe some mix and match decal options in the future.

8. Deb

Deb Novice

We love it, too. We'd love to have a decal!

9. 1Door

1Door Novice

We'll order one with a Ford F-150 extended cab pulling our 1 Door 500 Special!

10. Cool! Yeah I guess if anyones interested, leave your TV and CI model. When I get back next week, I'll be better equipped to look into cost to produce/sell and how quickly we can get some turned out!

11. 1Door

1Door Novice

We already did!

12. Haha not y'all silly. I meant anyone else:)

13. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

I would love one. I was just telling Mick about them today! Range Rover HSE and 560! I need a little love next to my Oregon Duck! Have a great trip!

14. Tom Ruggles

Tom Ruggles Novice

Oh yes, please. We would love on, too. '88 VW Vanagon with 550.

This is a very cool idea.

Many thanks.

15. Deb

Deb Novice

We have a 550 Ultra CI and a GMC Terrain. Your photo of your tow vehicle is just fine with us...no need to be detailed about the SUVs.

16. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

So many possibilities!! How about a Toyota Tundra double cab pickup, with a canoe on the top rack, towing a 550 Ultra?!!

17. Thanks for the interest! If you'd like to order a set featuring your custom TV + CI that includes 2 decal sizes, see this post for details.

Upgrades to the decal drawing versus what is shown here include the special mini propane tank and Camp-Inn's use of the baby moon hubcaps.