Volcano vs Cobb

Discussion in 'Camp Cooking & Dutch Ovens' started by Oysterpot, Jan 20, 2012.

1. David Olson

David Olson Novice

Cobb grill for sale
    I have a Cobb grill for sale it is in very good clean condition. Just moving to a smaller grill with a smaller profile.
    I will sell it for $45. + shipping.
    I checked with the P.O. and told them to add $75. insurance (could drop that if you wanted) and tracking to the most expensive region which is probably the west coast. I am in Ill. It came to $29. shipping.
    I will only charge actual shipping cost so it may be cheaper if you are in a different region.
    I would like payment through Paypal. Quicker, safer and easier.
    Send me a PM if interested.

2. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

Www.cobbgrillameria.com is selling grills and accessories on line. They have the tinfoil liners now in stock. I got mine today $36 for 12 liners and mailing came in 3 days.

3. GhostOrchid

GhostOrchid Junior Ranger

I think you meant: Cobb Grill America

4. M&L

M&L Ranger

Figured I'd revive this thread rather than start a new one!

We have both the Cobb and the Volcano 3. The Cobb cooks things a little better in our opinion, but the Volcano 3 has the propane option. While we prefer charcoal, the problem in the western half of the country is that sometimes wood and charcoal are prohibited due to the fire risk. Having one grill that lets us do charcoal when we can, or propane when the bans are in effect, makes us lean toward the Volcano 3.

And for what it's worth, we haven't had any problems whatsoever with either of them.