Wheels Wheel Center Caps.

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by pedalpaddlehike, Jun 25, 2015.

1. My new to me '04 has the original chrome wheels that have been spray painted by a previous owner. They have some rust showing through so I am taking action. The wheels go to the powder coated tomorrow for a fresh coat of bright red. I would like to buy a set of new chrome center caps to complete the look. I seem to only have time to plan this stuff when the factory is closed and do most of my work and shopping late at night.
    I don't see just center caps offered on their web site. Does anyone know if they are available?
    The end look I am going for is chrome caps, red wheels, and whitewalls.

2. birder526

birder526 Novice

Clint,
    Cary might respond through the forum, but you might want to email him! Your plans sound cool!

3. Chaos

Chaos Newbie

4. Are they for sure Cragers? I am just needing the centers and want to make sure they fit.

5. Chaos

Chaos Newbie

Yes, they are Crager center caps. I have ordered these caps from the site provided and they are a direct replacement.

6. This is very helpful. Mine have been rusting and I just came across this post and ordered a set for myself!

7. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Don't forget that most of the light surface rust that appears on the hubcaps cleans off very easily with 000 steel wool. Rusty hubcaps generally do not require replacement unless super bad and flaking off.

Cary