SOLD "woody" 550 Ultra Teardrop

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Debbie and Rick, Jan 25, 2017.

1. My husband and I have a Camp Inn 550 ultra teardrop that we are considering to sell. Our teardrop is a woody. The first few years that Camp Inn was made they used birch wood on the walls and stainless steel on the top. Because it became so difficult to get high quality wood they stop making them and went to stainless steel completely. Camp Inn sent us a letter with a small tag that had a number on it. The letter stated that this was the number assigned to our unit because of it being a limit edition, they only made a limited amt. of the "Woody's". My question is how did you come up with your asking price. When we had our built we had everything put on it. We have no idea what to ask and would appreciate any information you can pass. Thank you and have a great day : ) Debbie and Rick

2. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

First Call Camp Inn, Craig and Cary would be your best reference.

Jean

3. Mike_Kathi

Mike_Kathi Newbie

Would love to see some pictures of your Woody!

4. Amy

Amy Newbie

Hello,
    Certainly interested in learning more. Please send photos or contact me, forabrown@gmail.com.
    Thanks,
    Amy

5. Amy

Amy Newbie

Hello,
    Have you made any decisions regarding selling your trailer? Is it still available?
    Thanks
    Amy

6. Jim and Deb

Jim and Deb Guest

Did you sell this? it sounds great.

7. Brian & Lucy

Brian & Lucy Novice

I bought #318, a 550 Classic, but it appears to have gotten every option so don't see much difference between it and an Ultra. The prior seller used eBay to sell it, so that should give a good sense of a market price, especially since he did it twice...the first guy backed out. The first time it sold for $11,000, the second time it sold for $11,500. A/C, Sink, Stove, no TV. Very good condition except the wheels had some rust from salt (beach). Since Camp Inn isn't exactly Ford, Chevy, Ferrari...old unique versions probably don't demand premium pricing like a vintage car will. They simply aren't that old yet. Unique might bring in different buyers, but may not command more $. Would love to see pics. Like other owners, we always have people asking 'how much'. I'm in Texas. Your market may differ, but I suspect you'd be in the $9k-11.5K range depending on condition.

8. James Scott

James Scott Newbie

Hey is this Unit still for sale?

9. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

This listing appears to be abandoned. I am marking it 'sold'.