EXPIRED 2002 - 500 Custom #24 For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by RichJulie, Feb 22, 2015.

1. RichJulie

RichJulie Newbie

With regret my wife and I are selling our 2002 #24 500 Custom build new when they were build in the garage behind the house as we are not able to use it like we want any more. Not real sure how much these original models are going for, but am willing to accept reasonable offers or suggested price.

2002 Camp-Inn Teardrop 500 series model, #24 for sale in Arnold Missouri US. This Camp-Inn is 5' wide cabin, memory foam queen bed, A/C, battery for lights, aluminum and wood outside, single Curb Side Door, side windows with screens, elastic door skirt, door stop, automatic hatch prop, rear locking hatch, under floor storage, under counter storage, utensil and misc draws, rear and indoor shelf's, outside front storage for wood/ice chest or container, steel fenders, spare tire, inside 2 convenience trays, non-smokers. Call 636-282-0358

2. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

I hope you have had many wonderful adventures. How lucky you were to have found these wonderful trailers when they first came out. Good luck with your sale.

3. Mike_Kathi

Mike_Kathi Newbie

Do you have any pictures?

4. Old_Prospector

Old_Prospector Junior Ranger

Wow. VIN Number 24 and first post on the Forum. I'll bet with 200 plus nights and 13 years the log book (if one was kept) provides some valuable experiences and interesting places visited. Best wishes for the next chapter of your lives.

5. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

That is a low vin # - you should post some pictures for history sake.

6. RichJulie

RichJulie Newbie

I have tried but i cannot seem to figure out how to attach a photo

7. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Rich/Julie Adding pics - How2....

You can't upload into these comment/post boxes, you have to use a "Tag" like [​IMG]

I put the info somewhere in a How2 so you might search it for help, but the short answer to post in these boxes is to have it already on the internet, in a gallery or whatever, not your computer and then "Copy the image URL" and put between the tags above.

To actually upload a pic or more, there's a "Gallery". the link is below the location map in the upper righthand column.

Here's the link on "How 2 upload to the gallery"

http://www.campinnforum.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6242#Post6242

Hope that helps..

Cheers...

[​IMG]

fun...

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  8. birder526

birder526 Novice

Love this photo! It represents a goal of ours while traveling!

9. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016