SOLD 2014 550 Ultra #665

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Michael Hughes, Sep 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. The family got jealous of my camping experiences and now insist on joining me on my trips. Purchasing a more family size camper. Wish I could justify owning two, seriously. The teardrop has been a great little stream side fishing cabin.

2014 550 Ultra; electric brakes, SUV Off-Road tire package, air conditioning, mahogany paneling (beautiful touch), back up lights, stainless rear bumper, Alcan cover, teardrop FSB (from invoice, not sure what that means), pair screen doors, spare tire, 54 qt stainless cooler, food locker drop in tray (one), sink cover cutting board, galley wind screens. A couple of the items were added after the purchase, but the purchase price was $19,908. A few rub spots in the galley and in excellent condition with only very minor wear and tear. Located in York, PA. PRICE $15,000

Please email or text/call: mhughes304@comcast.net; 910-515-4110

2. Ben

Ben Ranger Donating Member

Hi Michael, Do you have any pictures that you could post? I am just south of you in Towson and was planning to wait till next summer to purchase a teardrop but this sounds like quite the deal. Thanks. Ben Hand

3. Hi Ben. Thanks for your interest. Shoot me your email and I can send you pictures from the original build right away. I just got back from a trip and she's a little dirty. I hope to get it cleaned up tomorrow, and weather permitting, will get some current photos out then. Thanks again. Michael

4. SOLD!
    Went to nice home in New Jersey.

Ryan Cura and Ben like this.