EXPIRED 2015 Ultra 550

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Norman Polston, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Hello,
    Unfortunately we can't use our teardrop any longer and need to help it find a new, loving home. I'm listing here the extras and their costs that we added to the purchase and leave it to other postings to detail the beautiful construction and style of the basic module.
    Base price $17,650
    Air conditioner $ 892
    15 " HDTV/DVD player $ 619
    6000 series fantastic fan upgrade $ 83
    Rear bumper, stainless steel $ 469
    Alcan cover, teardrop FSB $ 216
    Galley wind screen, pair $ 105
    Spare tire $ 94
    Side entrance tent $ 349
    Dometic AC/DC refrig/freezer $ 753
    Bagalot trash bag holder, black $ 20
    Mug (pair), camp-inn SS 13 oz $ 19
    Folding camp chair/w table (pair) $ 94
    Total $21363
    We really have no firm idea of what price to ask for this little beauty. It's only 2 years old, has been used only 3 times on short over-night trips and is in excellent condition except for some minor oxidative pitting, even though it as spent its entire life in our garage, and a minor fender crease repaired by Camp-Inn. Perhaps in the $18,000 range?
    Of course we would be very happy to send pictures to interested buyers and to have a serious discussion of a mutually agreeable price.

2. Phillip

Phillip Newbie

I'd love to see some pictures.

3. EricC

EricC Newbie

Hello looks like you are on the west coast. Can you send some pics to my email. Thanks Eric

4. EricC

EricC Newbie

Is this 550 still available?

5. Gman

Gman Newbie

Good morning. I'm wondering if your trailer is still available? We live in southern California and are looking for a 550 Ultra. I was hoping to find one a few years older than yours to try and keep the price down but am having a difficult time due to the limited number of them that are actually out there for sale and on our end of the country. If you still have it could you email us some pictures and contact info? Thanks, Glen and Lina.

6. Gman

Gman Newbie

Poster does not respond. I must assume he has sold the unit and abandoned the site.

7. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Thanks, Gman.