FOUND 550

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by Mark McLain, May 8, 2024.

1. Mark McLain

Mark McLain Newbie

Looking for a 550 (hopefully not too far from western Colorado)
    Does not need to be in pristine condition.

Kevin Bat-Tree Killah likes this.
  2. Dawn C.

Dawn C. Newbie

Hi Mark. I'm selling my 2015 550 Ultra #778. See my recent post and PM if interested.

Where in western Colorado are you located? Would consider one last trip through Utah/NM. :)

3. Mark McLain

Mark McLain Newbie

Hi Dawn, We saw your post. She's gorgeous! We though, maybe a little too far, but if you're really interested in making a delivery... I'll talk to my wife about it again.
    We live in the Crystal river Valley between Carbondale and Redstone. If you haven't been through before- it's a nice spot for a few nights of camping.
    Thanks for reaching out,
    Mark

4. Dawn C.

Dawn C. Newbie

Hey Mark. Delivering all the way to Carbondale may not be realistic. What about meeting halfway in Flagstaff?

5. Mark McLain

Mark McLain Newbie

Flagstaff is a possibility. In June, after school is out.
    My only hesitation is that is more than we had originally budgeted.
    I love the Camp-Inn Ultra, and I think it is fairly priced, but it maybe smarter for us to make a smaller investment and just get a Silver Shadow closer to home.
    My wife & I will try to come to a decision in the next few days.
    Please don't hesitate, on our account, to sell if you get a good offer.
    Thanks,
    Mark

Kevin Bat-Tree Killah likes this.
  6. Dawn C.

Dawn C. Newbie

Thanks for letting me know, Mark. I had the same dilemna when I bought Pearl. I'm only selling her because I need something bigger. Camping in incliment weather is fine but not so much with two good sized wet dogs in a cabin that's all bed even when you dry them first. The Camp Inn brand is worth the price and really hold their value but I totally get your logic. It's a chunk of change so you need to be sure.

7. Mark McLain

Mark McLain Newbie

Morning Dawn,
    We're ready to buy Pearl.
    If you can meet us somewhere in between. If possible, Utah, Nevada or New Mexico would be a little better for us. Turns out it's kind-of hard to drive an electric car from here to Flagstaff, not too many chargers in southern Utah and northern Arizona. Regarding the time; I could meet any weekend after May 31st.
    I can send you a deposit. Do you like bank to bank transfers, or PayPal, Venmo?
    Mark

8. Dawn C.

Dawn C. Newbie

Hi Mark,

This is great news! However, I now have another potential buyer about 3 hours drive from me so I told him I would give him until this weekend to confirm. If you can wait until Sunday at the latest would be great. If we do move forward with your buying Pearl I'm thinking that meeting halfway in Zion after Memorial Day would be a good place to meet up.

Let me know if this sounds good to you and I will confirm one way or the other by Sunday.

Thank you,
    Dawn

9. Mark McLain

Mark McLain Newbie

No problem waiting until Sunday.
    Zion would be perfect.
    Thanks,
    Mark

10. Dawn C.

Dawn C. Newbie

Mark,

Please check your PM inbox.