Update #791 Is Home!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by bcweiss, Apr 1, 2016.

1. bcweiss

bcweiss Novice

We are thrilled to announce that we have picked up raindrop camper #791! We don't have a name yet so for now the number will have to do. Thanks to everyone at Camp-Inn for making the ordering and build process fun! Thanks also for building a quality product. Can't wait to meet some our our fellow camp-inn owners on the road!

2. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

Congrats! Watertown, WI? Don't forget to check out events in Wisconsin/Minnesota/Illinois. Check the TearJerkers and T&TTT forums above for when and where different near-by gatherings are.

3. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Congrats to you!!!! We are #793 and pick ours up in 26 days! Happy for you.

4. bcweiss

bcweiss Novice

Congrats to you as well. I'm sure we saw yours when we were at camp inn. Love your name!

5. bcweiss

bcweiss Novice

We will have to check out the gatherings. We are tentatively planning on attending the camp inn camp out this year.

6. Peg

Peg Novice

Just arrived home with my new Raindrop #802!! It was a long day of orientation with Cary but every minute was worth it! The trip home to Mequon WI was very smooth. I hardly new I was towing something unless I looked in my rear view mirror which was sometimes a shock! My first trip is to Cooler Near the Lake in Kohler, WI at the end of the month. I'm selling my sticks & bricks home, retiring on August 1st and hitting the road! Thank you Cary, Craig and the Camp Inn Team for creating such a quality camper!!!

7. birder526

birder526 Novice

So glad for you! Congrats on your new raindrop! Once you sell your home, will you be full-timing? We got our teardrop and started full-timing a year ago today! It's a blast!

Happy trails!

8. bcweiss

bcweiss Novice

Congratulations Peg! Yes, the orientation is long but definitely worth it! Enjoy your Raindrop!