Announcement Best Christmas Gift Ever

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by mariusz, Dec 23, 2012.

1. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

hello everyone, send contract on my base 500 two days ago, have to wait till July-cant wait. thanks to anna&steve for let me and my family to check their beautifll trailer. Best christmas gift ever...

2. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Anna and Mike you now have a beautiful Camp Inn trailer to go with your beautiful family.It was great to meet you guys and if there is anything else you need,you know we will be there for you don't hesitate to call. :)

3. 1Door

1Door Novice

Tomorrow is July!!!

4. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Mike have a safe trip to pick up your Camp Inn.

5. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

thanks, counting days....

6. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

we send contract around Christmas :D and now its a time to pick it up

7. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

just got back, we have her home ''lady bug" kids love it, I will post pictures soon

8. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Mike & Ania we hope you had a good trip,how did it go for you.

9. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Good for you! Glad you got your Lady Bug. Just think of all the fun and great memories you will have.

Tell us about your trip to pick her up and where you camped.

Sue

10. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

It was a great pleasure to meet people in campinn, tour was fantastic. trip itself was hard because I went there by myself and did not have a time to camp anywhere because of the time Slept for 6 hours inside and loved it -in the rest area somewhere in Pennsylvania by the route 80 in the parking lot---awesome. The first family trip is in 2 weeks, going camping for few days to South North lake camp ground in upstate ny, fun, fun, fun,

11. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

Mike glad to see you had a good trip to Camp Inn and back.Now it's time to have some fun,let us know how much fun your having.