Cosmo’s Campinn Factory Tour Video

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Randy, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Been of fan of Cosmo Weens YouTube channel for some time. In this video he does a tour of the CampInn factory with Cary and Craig. Well done by all three!

2. campdude

campdude Ranger

This goes to show the character of both Craig and Cary.

As mentioned in the video, Camp Inn helped a competitor tear drop manufacturer when they started. They still welcome someone and provide a tour to a guy that owns that competitors teardrop.

Well done Craig & Cary, what wonderful role models for your family.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

3. ^^^this, +1

4. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

This is the best Camp-Inn video I have seen. Having Both Craig and Cary in it explaining makes it feel personal and authentic. Just wondering if they have figured out how to add the roof rack after market. I didn't want one when I got my trailer because I like to think I'm a minimalist but that water heater and awning really appeal to me. Thank you, Pat

Kevin Bat-Tree Killah likes this.
  5. Calvin & Jane

Calvin & Jane Novice

I had my roof rack added after I bought my trailer. It might depend on your trailer’s age. Give Camp Inn a call and ask.

6. pbaker2225

Thank you, Good to know.

7. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

They have always been able to retrofit a roof rack. However, it is highly recommended to have trailer brought back to the factory to have it done, as it requires specialized tools, fixtures & positioning. :)

campdude likes this.
  8. pbaker2225

9. pbaker2225

Probably makes more sense for me to e-mail Cary and start that conversation. Thanks for the information. Pat Baker

10. It was a great video. Our Lil' Lu (#800) is pictured in the video (bottom left corner), we were super excited (nerds)!

L57 likes this.
  11. CosmoWeems

CosmoWeems Novice

Nice echo. I own a Vistabule. Different tribe same nation.
    When I subtract about 1000 owners from the total video views, I get a helpfulness measure.

Happy New Year
    =Cosmo

Last edited: Dec 31, 2021
  12. CosmoWeems

CosmoWeems Novice

Ha ha ha. I duno . In my definition, helpfulness is a measure for being helpful. Its a positive measure. Its refreshing to highlight quality that is more than skin deep. It does not take much vision to see both Camp-Inn and Vistabule are destined to be collectables (If they are not already) like classic cars. =Cosmo

Last edited: Jan 1, 2022