Factory Visit

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpbrew, Aug 30, 2016.

1. jpbrew

jpbrew Novice

Just want to make quick mention of what a great group of folks that work at the Camp Inn factory. We brought our 560 in today for the guys at the factory to look over and make repairs. Not only did Marty and Cary go over our 560 with a fine tooth comb, they also gave us an orientation of the 560. The Camp Inn crew made the few repair that were needed quickly and efficiently. Over all, the crew at Camp Inn made our visit quite special.

Thanks guys,

JP

2. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

We second that! Another benefit of being apart of the Camp-Inn family, great people and great service.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

My experience was the same as well....and the best part was that the fees charged by Craig where MORE than fair.

I used to be the type of would look for the cheapest of whatever I was looking for ... always looking for the deal. I used power tools from skill, and harbor freight. Not too long ago I realized I was buying the same tools and toys over and over again and adopted the 'Best of breed, regardless of price" instead. Kobalt replaced harbor freight, Bosch, festool and Makita have replaced skill, and craftsman (a once great company)

Campinn certainly is on the higher end price wise, but I have NEVER regretted the purchase.

Quality isn't cheap...but then again, neither is cheap.

birder526 and Tom & Diana P like this.