SOLD Free To Good Home - Mud / Rock Flaps

Discussion in 'For Sale / Wanted' started by jim0426, May 10, 2024.

1. jim0426

jim0426 Newbie

when we purchased our 550 way back when, we also purchased the mud/rock kit to protect the front end. We moved on from the 550 to a Airstream basecamp and now a Airstream Bambi. I no longer need these and willing to give to a good home. You can keep the receiver as well. I think the ball is a 2 5/16" as we used it when we pulled the basecamp. Pick up only here in Coon Rapids, MN.

Attached Files:

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Ranger

I wish it were closer! Your generosity is commendable!

3. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

You are about 200 miles from me and my Ford Transit could use them. I’m not sure when I could make the trip. You are kind to offer this.

Kevin Bat-Tree Killah likes this.
  4. jim0426

jim0426 Newbie

If it's still listed, it's still sitting here.-- icc

5. Carl U

Carl U Junior Ranger

Hello Jim,

I am thinking of going to MPLS next week the 24th... I have the mudflaps already but I maybe could pick them up for Tour931 as he lives very close by.

6. jim0426

jim0426 Newbie

Let me know for sure you are coming on the 24th and I'll send you my address. If someone picks them up before hand, I'll let you know.

7. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Thanks. How close to Timms Hill? I can drive to your place or you can drive to mine and see the homestead.

8. Carl U

Carl U Junior Ranger

I am halfway between Wausau and Merrill ... It is looking good that I'll being going to Minneapolis that weekend, just a couple things to confirm before we go. I'd love to see your place out there.. Our house is just a couple acres surrounded by pines

Thanks Jim I'll know by Friday the 17th for sure whether its a go or no go...

9. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

You really are close by. I’d estimate about 40 miles.

10. Carl U

Carl U Junior Ranger

Sent Jim a msg that I'll be able to pick them up.

Tour 931 likes this.
  11. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Carl and Liz just dropped off the mud flaps. It didn’t occur to me to take a picture till they were pulling away. They are great people and live very close by. We talked about camping together.
    2774760E-62BD-4017-8C86-4537AC47BF5D by Tour 931 posted May 27, 2024 at 12:26 PM
    Thank you Jim for offering them and thanks Carl and Liz for dropping them off. They are going to fit my Ford Transit perfect.