Greetings From The Orange County, Ca

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Tessa Kelley, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Tessa Kelley

Tessa Kelley Newbie

Hi All!
    I just found this amazing site and already met some great people!
    Years ago I travelled around the country in a tiny trailer, a very cute 11 foot standard unit, that took us from from sea to shining sea, across the southern and northern states and many states in between. On one trip, we visited over a dozen national parks and monuments, at least a handful of state parks, and more historical markers and scenic points than I can remember, logging well over 9000 miles in six weeks.
    In the time since, we stuck to regional trips, but life kind of got in the way. The family grew and the trailer didn't, so it found a new home and new adventures.
    I'm in the hunt now for a Camp-Inn 560 to resume my travels, revisiting at least some of those states, as well as the ones I missed the first go-round.
    Hoping to meet other CI owners on the road!

Jenn, Jim Carter, Evan and 1 other person like this.
  2. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

Hi and welcome, be patience and you will your teailer- owners will post their for sale from time to time.

Tessa Kelley likes this.
  3. Lynne & Scott

Lynne & Scott Junior Ranger Donating Member

Welcome to the Camp Inn forum. How exciting that you will be able to venture out once more and explore our beautiful country (once you find that perfect camper!)

Tessa Kelley likes this.
  4. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

Welcome to the forum and I hope you find the perfect CI.

Tessa Kelley likes this.