Hello to all from southern maryland

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Rick Jerry, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Rick  Jerry

Rick Jerry Newbie

My wife and I are the second owners of a 560 Ultra #533 that we picked up in early October. I spent months stalking this forum and was driving my wife nuts with the time I spent reading EVERYTHING. We have done a basic job of outfitting our rig and are set for our test run this weekend in Gettysburg, PA. The weather looks good and I am hoping all works as planned and Jerry and the dog "Tia" enjoy it as much as I know I will. Thanks to all for the ideas and suggestions on gear and modifications. I have already started planning to add several of the mods I have seen posted and can't wait to get started.

2. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Heheh, sounds like you'll be fine. Just remember you can always use the town/city as a back up and you will probably "Forget" something.

Take a pen/paper to write down "Stuff" so you will remember when you get back and adjust accordingly... it's an on-going process to say the least..

Fun..

3. AnnaSteve

AnnaSteve Novice

RickP welcome your going to love your 560.

4. 1Door

1Door Novice

Stay warm this weekend!!

5. rushthecat

rushthecat Novice

RickP, welcome to the "life".
    I'm from So. Md (Upper Marlboro) also so we'll have to talk crabs sometime. Note I called our 560 The Crab Pot! When we were fulltime motor homers we had a home park in Gettysburg (Gettysburg Battlefield Park) and we spent many great days visiting the sights there. It's still someplace I want to go back to. You can almost see Picket's Charge when you look out over the fields.
    Safe travels in your new teardrop.
    Mike

6. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Welcome to the forum Rick and Jerry! Have a great maiden voyage! Congrats on the new trailer, too.