Hey From Shelbyville, In

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by ksaville, Apr 27, 2017.

1. ksaville

ksaville Newbie

We are new, live in Shelbyville, IN and will pick up our Ultra 560 in May. Of course, we are excited to experience the exceptional adventures.

2. Monica & Bill

Monica & Bill Novice

Hello Karen!
    Congrats! We are picking up our 560 in May too! May 23 is our pick-up and orientation day. Maybe our paths will cross.
    Enjoy!
    Monica

3. Congratulations! We have had our 560 Ultra

4. Mark & Casandra

Mark & Casandra Junior Ranger

Welcome & Congratulations! Getting a 560 opened up a whole new chapter of adventures for us! I have no doubt you will love yours just like we do!

Casandra

5. adrianneross

adrianneross Junior Ranger Donating Member

Check out the TearJerker Hoosier Chapter via TearJerkers.net (you have to register to access the site, but it's only a private forum and not at all intrusive). The Land of Lincoln (IL) chapter is hosting a gathering at Lincoln Trail State Park in Marshall IL on June 8-11. All you really have to do to join a gathering is reserve a spot at the campground! Happy travels and hope to see you around!

6. schluns

schluns Novice

Hi Karen, It was good meeting you last week, I hope your trip home was uneventful.

7. Karen, It's Dani & Tom, Congratulations on your camper. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We now have over 30,000 miles on ours. If thinking of going to Alaska call me for hints. We spend 7 weeks and 12,000 miles from Indy to Alaska and back. Loved it. I finally signed up on this forum. I don't know why it took me this long. Enjoy life. Dani