iPad shelf.

Discussion in 'Wish List' started by Pick, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Pick

Pick Novice

I would like to have a shelf(s) to fit on either side of the TV under hanging the cabinets to hold tablets, ipads, phones, Kindles or a book. Open in the front appx. 10" deep 11" or so wide and just about 3" tall. We are always looking for a place to put them up at night without opening cabinets. Would also be handy when using your device with the TV,a great place for your glasses, etctera. This is something I could rig up but like the new trays for the storage area I'd like to have CI quality here too.

2. Theresa

Theresa Novice

Robert & Amy likes this.
  3. Randy

Randy Junior Ranger Donating Member

This is a little organizer I mounted to the wall that I found very useful. Too small for an IPad though. I use it for glasses, flashlight, remote, etc.

Camco Organizer

4. adrianneross

adrianneross Novice

If you or someone you know has a little bit of woodworking experience, you could try something similar to the computer slide-out shelf that Oly had put in his 560:

Oly's custom additions to 560

I think the hardest part, he said, was finding the appropriate-sized sliders.

See if there's a woodworking club in your area - those guys love a challenge - lots of talent out there - might help if you could rig up a cardboard "prototype" of what you're looking for.

Randy likes this.
  5. gregangsten

gregangsten Novice

Here is an idea for an Ipad or tablet mount. I used it in my trailer but I don't have the TV installed.