Mudflaps Mudflap Accessory

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by Cary Winch, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Craig wasted no time getting the mudflap instructions on line for us. They are found here on the online store:
    http://tinycamper.com/store4.htm

Just click on the "instructions" button by the mudflap and they will download onto your computer as a pdf.

Cary

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. Mr Ed

Mr Ed Novice

Hi Cary,

Great instructions, just a couple things...

Instruction numbers go from 9 to 12 skipping 10 & 11

The other thing I noticed was the back has a plate going across, is there a plate for the front side or the view-able side? What is to keep the mud flap from wearing through and pulling the bolt side from the mud flap?

Thanks
    Carl

3. Cary Winch

Carl,

Thanks for pointing that out. Craig went and edited my instruction sheet (he does that) right before they got printed and must have messed up the numbers. I will let him know he should fix it.

No, there is not a plate on the other side of the flap. This actually is normal practice in mudflap mounting.

Cary

4. Cary Winch

Craig had a good laugh when he saw that too. All fixed now. Thanks again Carl.

Cary

5. sneakerwave

sneakerwave Novice Donating Member

I'm not seeing in the instructions how much the mud flap arrangement weighs? Just wondering how much weight would be added at the rear of my car.

6. Cary Winch

It weighs in between 20 and 21 lb.

Cary

7. hiadventurer

hiadventurer Junior Ranger

Took the leap and purchased these for our Outback. Was a great decision! Spent a fair amount of time on gravel and unpaved surfaces. No marks in front of 560! They, the mud flaps, did drag going in and out of many areas, butearned to recognize that sound. Also glad we had them as we did go through several road resurfacing projects with a lot of loose material on road so glad we had them. R