New members from FL

Discussion in 'Meet & Greet' started by Van_and_Terri, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

Hello everyone. We just bought a 2010 Classic from an original owner who wasn't using it anymore. Looked at several other manufacturers, but decided we would not be happy unless it was a CampInn. Terri is making new curtains, Van gets the exterior clean-up duty. We mainly camp at State Parks and like simple. Nothing better than a camp fire and a nice bottle of wine! We started in tents, had a Bunkhouse after that, and still have an Aliner. We live in Flagler Beach , FL and enjoy motorcycles, hiking, kayaking, and camping. Hope to meet other Teardrop owners on the road! Happy travels everyone!

2. Jay & Valerie

Jay & Valerie Ranger Donating Member

Hello

Welcome to the forums. People here seem to be a great resource, though I don't own one yet.

Street or dirt motorcycles?

Regards
    Jay

3. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

welcome!

4. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Well, good for you and welcome to the family. You are going to love your little darling...and shopping for it is such fun. Nothing better than tricking out the baby to her all yours.

Share your adventures, please and enjoy!

Camp On,

Sue

5. michaelo

michaelo Novice

You folks are truly blessed living in Flagler Beach FL, have visited many times, it is a magical place, and you now own a Camp-Inn a most magical RV, cheers to you for making great choices in life!

Michael

6. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

Welcome to the forum and family!

7. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

welcome, you will enjoy for sure

8. 1Door

1Door Novice

Hi y'all!!!!
    Remember us...
    Susan and Alan!! We met you at Flagler's Gamble Rogers about a month and a half ago!!! Well, we have got 3 trips already reserved for the fall and CHRISTMAS at Flagler...the GOOD sites on the water. Enjoy the Camp Inn...they are made really well.

Susan and Alan

9. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

Van and Terri,

Congrats! I see you purchased some items too for your trailer a couple of days ago.

When you get a chance, shoot us an email with your contact and who's trailer you purchased. We will get you set up in the customer database and move your pin on the showroom map board.

Cary

10. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

We purchased our 2010 550 Classic Camper from Christy Cruze who lived in New Smyrna Beach, FL. We live 40 miles north in Flagler Beach. We have looked for one since meeting a nice couple at Gamble Rogers over Christmas. To our surprise, one came-up for sale locally.

11. Van_and_Terri

Van_and_Terri Ranger

We definitely remember the 2 of you! We loved your Teardrop so much that we had to get one ourselves! We have already ordered a REI Canopy like yours. Let us know when your at Gamble Rogers, we will bring the wood and wine!

12. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Wine???
    Wine did you say...

Well, Heck, make that beer and I'm there too.. heheh
    You've already won half the battle, with wine...

Michael: You're in Carpenteria?? I used to have friends whose dad had a place at Rincon... high school weekend parties without "Dad" knowing.. heheh, fun... Got sicker than a dog on cheapo Thunderbird and Festive wine... never really liked it since..

funny...

13. 1Door

1Door Novice

We've got 5 more trips planed over the next 2 months but none are back to Gamble til fall. I'll send you a private message and let you know where we'll be if you want to join us! I'm so happy for you both.
    Susan and Alan

14. michaelo

michaelo Novice

You’d love Carpinteria now Frank, they have their own brewery right downtown. Susan and I walk over to their taproom in the evenings from our campsite.

Cheers

Michael