New Pictures of 500th Camp-Inn

Discussion in 'Official Camp-Inn Area' started by Betsey, Oct 3, 2012.

1. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

Rich I think you need a $500,000. motor home to appreciate it in. I added speakers both in and out plus a fm/am cd with power antenna. I think that will be pleanty for this space. Now I just have to wait for some decent weather to enjoy our new 550.

Dave

2. Can the 500th be a model for options?

Ann and I have a family very excited about the 560. IF this family chooses to order, can they draw from any of the #500's features to add to their own 560 production?

If either a yes or no, I suggest joining the photos of the interior on page 10 from the thread in "500th Camp-Inn Built" to the exterior photos in the "New Pictures of 500th Camp-Inn". Make one easy to see album.

There's an advantage in showing those photos as an easily viewed collection. The #500 photos dramatically reinforce the quality level of workmanship that is then anticipated in ANY of the current models ordered. I suggest a full photo posting such as "The 500th Album." Those of us showing our trailers can then easily access and show this photo display.

Clearly, the impressive workmanship generates the immediate "wow" from anyone seeing the trailers. That "wow" is not always at the ready in our daily purchases of other products -- so using it is very memorable.

Having a hobby of car restoration, with one of our cars in the Peterson Museum in Los Angeles, this same restoration workmanship is apparent in Camp-Inn's products.

Wendell and Ann

3. tdldjdx2

tdldjdx2 Newbie

HOPEFULLY SHE WILL GO UP FOR SALE WHEN I AM READY TO PURCHASE! WHAT A BEAUTY!!!!