Official Announcements & Other Stuff

Discussion in 'Official Camp-Inn Area' started by Betsey, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Hello to all Camp-Inn owners, owners to-be, & those who are curious!

My name is Betsey Edevold & my husband, Craig, is one of the owners of Camp-Inn Travel Trailers. We owned Camp-Inn #0 (yes, there is a #0 & it is still in Wisconsin) & currently own #2, a 2001 550 Ultra. FYI...#1 currently resides in Vail, CO.

Thank you to Evan for providing a place for Camp-Inners (Camp-Innites?) & the curious to ask questions & share information. Craig has thought about doing this but between his full days at the shop & his full evenings at home updating the Camp-Inn webpage & designing new products & product updates, he just doesn't have the time.

Some of you may already know me from the teardrop forums:

Teardrops & Tiny Travel Trailers
    Tearjerkers
    Teardrop Talk

These are great places to find out information on teardrops - like where to camp, upcoming teardrop campouts, how to build, tow, register, etc. a teardrop. I encourage you to check them out and join the groups.

Another good source of teardrop info:
    Teardrops.net

We are also on Facebook, so check us out there, too.
    Camp-Inn Travel Trailers

Also, the official Camp-Inn website: www.tinycamper.com

In this section of the Unofficial Camp-Inn Forum, I will be posting official announcements from Camp-Inn, as well as answering any questions you may have for us. If I don't know the answer, I'll ask Craig. If he doesn't know, I'll make something up! Only kidding, just checking to see if you're still reading! :)

Let's go Campin'!

:cool: