Update Our Trailer Has Been Started!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by Doug & Amber, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Doug & Amber

Doug & Amber Junior Ranger Donating Member

Word comes today from Craig with news that our trailer build has started and we even received some initial build pictures. Happy days for sure, but the wait is going to be difficult. So officially "Boba Fett" is underway. Hooray!

2. birder526

birder526 Novice

So glad for you! The fun begins now! Hope you can stand the wait!

3. Doug & Amber

I think the hardest part will be figuring out how to post pictures on this site....

4. Karen n Ward

Karen n Ward Newbie

You must be thrilled! We're anxiously awaiting our build in August/September timeframe and hope to be able to make the Camp Inn Campout. From your number I think ours will be in the 800's. I don't know about you, but I'm having a great time shopping for the 560. I even have fabric [icked out to make new curtains(I hate beige).
    Boba Fett is a great name!

Karen and Ward

5. Doug & Amber

Congrats on your trailer!!! We cannot wait, April is just around the corner. We too have been buying everything we need, pots, pans, equipment, etc. It keeps us sane while waiting. Our trailer is now complete, we just are waiting for our end of April date to allow the snow to melt and salt to wash off the roads. We pick it up and then camp for 5 nights on our way back home.

Safe travels,

6. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Fun to hear about a new litter of 560s in the nest. Congrats! It's an exciting time for you guys!

Randy & Michelle

7. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Great time for you and a great name for your nestling. Love Star Wars.

But wait-

Boba Fett. Mercenary. Are you suggesting you plan to skip along the edge of the Dark Side?

Nah. BF is more of a pirate and who doesn't love pirates (excepting ships cruising the coast of Somalia. But that's another story and I'm digressing as usual.)

So have fun. Enjoy the ride and in no time at all you'll be out in the wilderness with your new joy...exploring...trail blazing...

Pirating.

Camp On,

Sue

8. Doug & Amber

Boba Fett is due to the shape and resemblance of Boba Fett's helmet visor to the front windows of the 560. Once we thought of it, the name stuck. Also, Boba Fett was a bounty hunter where our trailer will be a campground hunter - LOL. We'll have fun with it. Can't wait!!!!!

9. Doug & Amber

27 more days until we meet the CI crew and pick up our new 560.
    Seems like the days are longer while waiting to pick up a teardrop. Might be in the home stretch now......

10. birder526

birder526 Novice

So excited for you! Soon the real fun begins!!