Posting Guidelines

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Evan, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Hey, everybody - as I was looking through the posts in our favorite area "General Discussion" I realized that almost half the threads there were actually specific to other areas. I moved things around a bit and then put together this little list of guidelines to help us start threads out in the right places:

Build Journals has been expanded to include Birth Announcements. Anything to do with news about your new trailer can go there.

"Options & Accessories" is for all discussions regarding the Furnace, AC, Sink, TV, and other options offered by Camp-Inn.

"Gear & Equipment" is for all other gear and stuff that is not a Camp-Inn option: electric skillets, paper towel holders, tents, and even the infamous Little John. :)

Discussions about waubernizing, road salt, winterizing, etc... can go in "Care & Maintenance".

Of course, general threads that start out about football have a habit of turning into treatises on minimizing condensation - that's part of life in a forum, and I'm not worried about it. However, when posting a new topic, please take a moment to consider where best it fits. This will make searching through the archives much easier to us and to newcomers - after all, we've got over 5,400 posts in the first year.

Thank you!