Propex Heater

Discussion in 'Custom Additions' started by Sraycock, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Sraycock

Sraycock Newbie

Has anyone installed or used a Propex heater? I live in Colorado and do a lot of camping in the fall when the temperatures get quite cold. I get chilled. Thinking about going with one of the Propex heaters and it is made for this type of application. Not sure about the installation yet or if I will have it as an external heater and run the heating lines to the camper somehow. I'd really like to do away with the AC unit as I never use it. Appears to be mounted in a way that it is not easily removed.

Propex North America • Propex Heatsource USA and Canada

2. Nyne

Nyne Newbie

I think they look like a great option, especially the HS2211. It would be nice to mount below and not have it take up any space. Keep us updated if you decide to add one. I would like to know what brand Camp Inn uses for their model.

Can someone post some pictures of a furnace in a 550? I'd like to the see the units and the venting. Cary had mentioned that they can't be added after initial build :-(

3. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

The furnace is installed in the same location, the front storage box. Refer to Camp Inn website, 550 Ultra model pictures, the lined curtains image. Also refer to the options selection, furnace, propane style for image also.

Jean