Regarding this Forum - Please read!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Evan, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Recent posts and events have brought me to the conclusion that it's time to restate the goals of this forum. I've been pretty busy the last few months, and for the first time, my name isn't listed among the top 10 posters. But, this doesn't mean I haven't been reading each and every post. Running this forum doesn't require a whole lot of moderation, but sometimes a little course correction is necessary to keep things from getting way out of whack down the road. So here goes...

The purpose of this forum is to:

1) Give newbies and wannabies a place to ask all the questions (dumb or not) that the rest of us wish we could have asked.

2) Provide a place for Camp-Inn owners (and other teardroppers) to swap tips and stories.

3) Have fun!

With a bit of common courtesy and respect for others we don't need a whole lot of other rules.
    In fact, if you've read the board rules, you would have noticed that there really isn't much there.
    Except: "The administrator reserves the right to do anything at any time - without warning."

So, without warning, I will now do something at this time:

Rule #1) If your post is rude or offensive it will disappear.
    Rule #2) If you want to know why your post disappeared, see rule #1. :)
    Rule #3) All questions, even dumb ones, are encouraged.
    Rule #4) All opinions, even unexperienced ones, are respected.
    Rule #5) Camping badges and stats are for fun. If badges aren't for fun, then, we don't need.... Yep, you guessed it.
    Rule #6) The day George buys his teardrop will be declared a national holiday and will be celebrated by the giving and receiving of cast iron.

Do your best to post things in the right place, but don't sweat it. If you're not sure, just post away. I'm the moderator. I move things. I'm good at it. :)

And lastly, Bear & Jenn - you guys are what this forum is all about. Be assured that your posts are read and valued, even if the rest of us poor workin' folks can't always find the time to respond.

Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.