Registered Users

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pick, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Pick

Pick Novice

As I search this forum for CI info and count the days, yep days not months, untill we pick up our trailer I wondered if anybody else watches the new member count. Wish I had paid attention to what it was when I first joined. Great to see so many people interested in Camp Inn
    MDP
    Mike & Denita

2. pbaker2225

pbaker2225 Junior Ranger Donating Member

Can't wait to hear about your experiences.

3. Bazza2154

Bazza2154 Novice

Click on user lists on the menu bar you can see what member number you are and how many have joined after you

You are number 808 and there are now 989 members although I did notice a couple of numbers are missing from the list which must be members who have left or been removed

4. Pick

Pick Novice

Soon to be one thousand thats pretty neat. My build number is 676 so I assume that is the approximate number of CI's out there ( and growing)
    MDP
    Mike & Denita

5. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Jim is checking the list all the time, looking for folks we have met along the road and such, hoping to say hello again. I say the more the merrier...so long as they're not spammers.

Sue

6. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Oh, and Mike and Denita congrats on the short days left. You are going to have so much fun that you'll wear out that word and have to invent a new one.

Sue

7. Jean W

Jean W Junior Ranger Donating Member

Some of the "registered users" have been spam accounts, which Evan deletes. There are various members with a variety of trailers from cargo trailers, other teardrop brands, and homemade teardrop, and some who are dreaming of teardrops.

jean

8. Little Patriot

Little Patriot Junior Ranger Donating Member

Hi, Mike and Denita.

Congratulations on your new CI 560 Raindrop!
    We arrived at the factory (to take the tour) the same time you did for your pick up and orientation. I was so excited just to be there, that I can only imagine what it was like for you.
    We wish you many joys in travel!!!

Deb and Kyle

9. birder526

birder526 Novice

Mike and Denita -- congrats!!! Anxious to hear all about your "pick up" experience!!

Deb and Kyle -- how was the tour?

Best,
    Diane

10. Little Patriot

Little Patriot Junior Ranger Donating Member

Diane,

It was wonderful, and thank you for asking!
    I felt like a little girl in Santa's workshop. Omg, the craftsmen ship is beautiful. I kept telling Marty (he gave us the tour) that all the pictures I've seen just can't do justice to these beautiful little trailers. Marty spent close to 3 hours explaining the materials and process of making these jewels. He did a fantastic job, and he was fun to talk to as well. Everyone we met was super nice, and you could tell they cared about their work.

I've been wanting a 550 Camp Inn for over two years now. My husband is such a good sport. He drove a total of 2500 miles from here (Williamsburg, VA) to Necedah, WI and back in 5 days. We just got in about 45 minutes ago. Too bad we don't have our 550 yet, so that those miles could go toward a long haul pin of some sort. Lol. Anyway, we are going to place our order soon. I need to think about those "must have" options first.

Car weary, but still smiling.....
    Deb