550 / 560 Silver Shadow & CI 560 - both 2008 models

Discussion in 'Camp-Inn Options & Accessories' started by rgupnorth, Jun 2, 2015.

1. rgupnorth

rgupnorth Junior Ranger Donating Member

Side by side of 2008 Silver Shadow & 2008 CI 560 Ultra before I sold the Silver Shadow - my first teardrop

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rgupnorth

Both have a 5' x 10' footprint - the 560 is much roomier inside and the galley has a much more efficient design. I had no complaints with the Silver Shadow, but do feel that the CI 560 was a step up.

3. GinaNBob

GinaNBob Novice

Nice comparison. Thanks.

4. Randy

Randy Ranger Donating Member

Side by side the raw aluminum on the 560 does look good!

5. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

Nice pics...will take 560

6. Quinny

Quinny Novice

We looked at the silver shadow before deciding (sight unseen) on the Camp Inn. The bunk beds were a huge factor for us! My kiddos are small enough to that I'm not comfortable with them being too far away from us, but they're young enough to want to spend time with us! And the info I got on this site was enough to make us comfortable buying in spite of never seeing one. Thanks everyone!

7. rgupnorth

When you are considering something about the size of 3 man tent, having an area where you can sit up comfortably with window light is a nice feature to have. That is what made the move to the 560 attractive to me.

RollingRob likes this.
  8. Tour 931

Tour 931 Ranger

I've heard good things about the Silver Shadow but the 560's extra length sold me on it.

RollingRob likes this.