VA Site Needed- Virginia Beach

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by Ruthie Swedlund, May 18, 2024.

1. My husband and I are new owners of our 2009 560 #330 - this was not planned at all and as of last week We were thrilled to be able to purchase it from friends who family has outgrown it - - with that said - we at traveling to Virginia Beach - we have site booked for a few days but
    We still have need of site to stay in the VB area for Saturday May 25 and Sunday May 26 -
    We would greatly appreciate your thoughts on where to camp if you know any locations or apps to use - and if we have to boondock for free in VB what are you’re thoughts on that :)
    We cannot stay at our relatives home, no space.
    Thank yall so much for any info :)

Kevin Bat-Tree Killah likes this.
  2. AllStays is spoken well of here- $$ subscription and app works good on iphone.

If you are a veteran or retired DOD the Navy Base campground may have room.

Attached Files:

3. I've used Ioverlander to find informal spots and smaller campgrounds. Its crowdsourced and so no promises on accuracy.
    This looks interesting to me.

There's always Walmart, or truck stops with showers, or sometimes I'll just get a motor hotel room once a week to do laundry, etc.

Attached Files:

dustinp likes this.
  4. Thank you all for your help! We were surprised that the Holiday trav-L was able to extend our stay by one night! The next night we stayed in a friend driveway in North Carolina :)

Kevin Bat-Tree Killah likes this.