Announcement The Check Is...almost In!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by MartiVltori, Jul 15, 2014.

1. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

Quote finished, check will be mailed off this week or early next week!

My wife Lisa and I have been camping in a teardrop for the last 5 years. While we have been extremely pleased with our teardrop, we have always wanted to upgrade to a Camp-Inn and we finally pulled the trigger.

Our 550 Ultra "Sunshine Daydream" will be finished in November of this year and we chose the following options:

SUV Upgrade
    Steel Bumper
    Alcan Cover
    Solar Controller
    Galley Windscreen
    Spare Tire

We are so excited there are no words! I have been lurking on the forum for awhile also. Great site!

2. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Welcome, Joseph & Lisa. You just made one of the best decisions in your life. :)

3. Mick'nSarah

Mick'nSarah Junior Ranger

We just passed through your parts on Saturday! Congrats on your purchase!

4. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

Nice! Where did you visit and where are you headed?

5. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

Thanks Evan! I know we made a great choice!

6. Mick'nSarah

I am currently writing about my trip through the Southwest in the Adventure section of the forum. Will work on part 2 right now! We mostly passed through SLC, but spent 3.5 days in Moab, and also visited Zion. We are home now after being on the road for 3 weeks!

7. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

Nice we just spent 4 days down in Capitol Reef National Park last week. Met fellow Camp-Inn owners Keith and Glenda Nelson while we were there.

It was kind of funny because the night before they arrived my wife was saying that she wished she could see a 550 before we bought one. Her wish was granted the next day. :)

8. Mick'nSarah

Ask and you shall receive! That is fantastic. We thought about Capital Reef and have heard wonderful things, but the schedule was packed. You folks in Utah are lucky with such beautiful National Parks! So much to see and do there!

9. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Welcome to the forum Joseph and Lisa! Looking forward to hearing about your teardrop experiences. How long have you owned one?

10. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

About 5 years.

11. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

It is official now. The check is sent! :)

12. birder526

birder526 Novice

I know we were very excited when we mailed in our deposit for our 550 Ultra! Congratulations to you and happy adventures!

Best,
    Diane

13. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

Cool, now the largest 6 months...started

14. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

I got lucky. They had a November opening. So a long 4 months. :)

15. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Here's a little something to make the wait feel even shorter...at one time, the wait was 12-18 months! :crazy: :crazy:

:cool:

16. MartiVltori

MartiVltori Novice

Wow! Sure glad I don't have to wait that long.