Announcement 560 Ultra Order Just Placed!?!

Discussion in 'Announcements & Build Journals' started by dmaaron, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Chuckwagon

Chuckwagon Junior Ranger

I would love to see a picture of that.

2. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congrats and wishing you happy trails !

3. Greg & Shelly

Greg & Shelly Novice Donating Member

Congratulations on your Camp-Inn. Our build started just this week, we are very excited. Had to write a quick note just because our selection of options were so similar as well as the first planned trip, Yosemite and Big Sur. We'll be traveling to/from Minneapolis to run the Big Sur Marathon in April 2017, camping in Yosemite on the way. Thinking of adding another stop or two somewhere because the current route plan has us just a few hundred miles under the 5,000 mile Long Haul award.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
    Tom & Diana P likes this.
  4. dmaaron

dmaaron Newbie

That's awesome, you are going to love Yosemite! We are just going to miss you in Big Sur we will be there for 5 days in March for our 5 Year Anniversary.

If you looking for an extra stop I really would recommend Kings Canyon and Sequoia national parks.... not to far of a drive from Yosemite at all, 3-4 hours. If you need some pointer on Yosemite, let us know

Greg & Shelly likes this.
  5. Greg & Shelly

Greg & Shelly Novice Donating Member

Happy anniversary and congratulations! Yes, too bad we will be missing each other, it would have been fun to meet up.

We booked our campsite in the Yosemite Valley this week. Stressful and exciting at the same time. The best sites were gone in seconds and all were gone in less than 15 minutes. We did get a spot in Lower Pines for three nights. We'll be there the end of April. I'll take any advice you can offer. It will be our first time at Yosemite and our maiden voyage with our Camp-Inn.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    Tom & Diana P likes this.
  6. mariusz

mariusz Junior Ranger

Coool very cool

7. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member

Do we have guest or a spammer who needs to be removed??

8. dustinp

dustinp Ranger Donating Member