Itinerary 12th Annual Camp-inn Camp-outt

Discussion in 'Gatherings' started by Betsey, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Thanks for checking! Yes, you are both on there...Have been for quite awhile...you are after Terry & Kris L. and before
    Chuck & Theresa L.

:cool:

2. birder526

birder526 Novice

Hi Jenn! Glad to see that you are coming to CICO. Look forward to seeing you!

3. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Activity Update!

Pizza Night!

Friday, September 25 5pm-7pm

For anyone who will be at the park for Friday evening, Joe P. (Raindrop Joe) is bringing his brick oven trailer and will be making fresh pizzas throughout the evening. He will be set up near the Big Blue Tarp (BBT).

Cost is $8.50-$10.50 per pizza for a 9"-10+" pizza. Payment for pizza will be directly to Joe, on-site, Friday evening.

Kids Lunch!

On Saturday, September 26, Joe will be doing a "Make & Bake Your Lunch" activity using the brick oven for any kids (age 18 & under) who would like to participate. No cost involved!!!

Bake Bread with Joe!

Also on Saturday, bring your own dough & bake bread with Joe! Fresh, hot bread from the brick oven - Yum!

Specific times for the Kids' Lunch and Bake Bread with Joe will be posted at the registration table at the CICO.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  4. Cary Winch

Cary Winch Camp-Inn Staff

The first to come to this year's Camp-Outt has arrived today. Jenn popped in to say hi to us on the way out to the park.

Cary

5. AlnAnnie

AlnAnnie Newbie

Betsey I know Al and I registered, but I don't see our names on the list.

6. pat walsh

pat walsh Junior Ranger

we are not able to come this year but hope you all have a wonderful time. Pat

7. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Annie,

I looked through the email registrations and there was none from you. If you ordered shirts, you would have received a PayPal confirmation email. If you didn't order shirts, an email would have only been sent to Craig. I could not find either.

Let me know.

Betsey

PS - I did add you both to the list. :)

8. Les Izmore

Les Izmore Junior Ranger

We're now at the closest point that our bicycle route comes to Necedah. Tonight we are camped at Great Bluffs State Park across the river from La Crosse. From here we'll make our way to Muscatine, IA, at which point we'll pack everything up and drive back to attend CICO at Castle Rock Park. Based on our current progress, we'll likely show up on Thursday or Friday, and we'll then return to Muscatine on Sunday.

9. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

For Those Attending the Camp-Outt and Arriving Before Thursday...

Due to the cutting down of some key tree's, we've had to shift where we put up the Big Blue Tarp (BBT), which means we need to keep different sites open this year than in previous years.

Please DO NOT set up in sites 41, 42 & 71. All three are adjoining (as odd as that may seem). 41 & 42 are the end sites as you come into the camping area (Where the Tearjerker sign usually hangs and where we take our group photo.).

On the map below, the BBT is in the "old" location.

For a larger version of the map: Park Map

[​IMG]

Thanks much & see most of you in a week!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  10. AlnAnnie

AlnAnnie Newbie

I registered again. We have not ordered shirts. Thank you for adding us. See you soon!

11. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

It came through just fine & now you are "official." Thanks for letting me know!

12. duffinmaster

duffinmaster Newbie

My wife Nancy and I will be picking up our newborn 550 Ultra on Friday, then heading straight to the CICO.

We are VERY excited to join the CI community! I can't imagine a better way to start this journey....using this forum, orientation by Carey, and the wealth of experience attending the CICO.

Look for the rookies wearing our "Pontiac Coffee House" shirts and offer your best advice to help us avoid those "oops" moments.

Warmest regards from Jeff and Nancy, see y'all on Friday!

13. birder526

birder526 Novice

Congrats to you! Exciting times! Look forward to meeting you!

14. Chuck

Chuck Novice

Jeff and nancy,
    Looks like we are two days ahead of you in picking up our 550 Ultra. We will be at the event, and will look for you on Friday.

15. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

At the risk of the jinxing it, I must say that the weather for this weekend is looking pretty dang nice!

Thursday - Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

Thursday Night- Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. East wind 3 to 6 mph.

Friday - Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. East wind 3 to 6 mph.

Friday Night- Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. East wind around 6 mph.

Saturday- Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.

Saturday Night - Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 6 mph.

Sunday- Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 8 mph.

Sunday Night - Mostly clear, with a low around 56. South wind around 7 mph.

16. mcjimjam

mcjimjam Junior Ranger Donating Member

Perfect weather forecast! I just KNEW we should have chosen CICO this year. We'll be with the Chesapeake Bay Tearjerker's on Maryland's Eastern Shore, and our forecast isn't looking quite so favorable. Oh well....maybe next year! Have fun, everyone!!!

17. birder526

birder526 Novice

Hi! We are camping in Necedah at CI's little camping area. We'll be here until Wednesday morning. When are you getting your teardrop? Congrats!

18. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

You must have been hiding in the bushes when I came by tonight. I didn't know anyone was campingg there. lol

19. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Countdown is on! The Big Blue Tarp (BBT) is in place (no injuries sustained in this death defying act) and campers are arriving. :)

Coming up next: Picnic Table Roundup! As it is a covert operation (and in order to protect the guilty) the information of date, time and those involved will not be disclosed. :cool:

20. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Heheh, yes, the sound of "Wandering Tables" brings back memories.. heheh, fun...

All Y'all hava good time..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

fun...

[​IMG]