Itinerary 12th Annual Camp-inn Camp-outt

Discussion in 'Gatherings' started by Betsey, Jun 7, 2015.

1. birder526

birder526 Novice

Shhhh...we were hiding!! ;)

2. birder526

birder526 Novice

Frank, so sorry we won't get to meet you!

3. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Heheh, thanks, but "Once a Camp Inn, Always a Camp Inn' in spirit..
    I am there albeit off in the background...
    cheers...

[​IMG]

4. We sure had a fantastic time and met wonderful people. Can't wait for next year!
    Wish we could have stayed for the complete party. A sick kid and a plane waiting in KC had us hit the trail early.
    It was great meeting the people behind the little camper that we love so much. It was also great meeting many like-minded people.

Edit: just did the math, we did just over 1700 miles on this trip (small compared to many of you) and we weren't ready to come home. We may need addiction counseling.

5. birder526

birder526 Novice

We're at our first CICO and it has been so much fun! We just finished the potluck dinner and cobbler desserts with Craig's homemade ice cream! Talk about great food! Everything was delicious! Meeting so many cool teardroppers, many from the Forum, has been a highlight! Those of you who couldn't be here were missed! Camp-inn rocks!

6. Thank you Campinn, Craig & Betsey!!!!
    You pulled it off once again with grace, dignity and make it all look so easy...

It was wonderful catching up with friends near and far, some we only get to see once a year here but still seems like we've known you forever.

Safe travels to all.

7. Chuck

Chuck Novice

As new owners, we picked up our TD on Wednesday prior to the event, we did not know what to expect at CICO. We pulled in and were greeted by several campers. Thank you all. Our first night was very comfortable, and again many well wishers stopped by to chat and answer many of our questions. It was a wonderful event, thanks to all who put it together. We hope to be back next year!

8. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

I'm with Jenn - it was a blast! I thoroughly enjoyed watching Tina whip the boys into shape as the tent went up (I sat in a cool place and played professional observer). Nice job, girl friend. The idea of strapping the picnic tables to trucks and dragging them in place was great fun, whoever came up with it. Betsey, Craig, Darrell, Cary, on and on and on, all of you who worked so hard to pull it off, many thanks.

Cary, your little girl is a hoot. All our old friends and all our new ones, what a joy to spend time with you...though I still think we should have tackled Russ to the ground and duct-taped him to a tree.

Nah, Russ, just messing with ya.(sort of)

And I loved the pizza.

Will we make it next year? That is in the wind. Wisconsin is a heck of a ride from San Francisco, but you all make is so worth while...and we love to explore and goof off in our little bit of heaven on wheels, so who knows?

We'll talk further about this...

Camp on,

Sue and Jim

9. birder526

birder526 Novice

Chuck and Martha, it was so great meeting you and we hope your teardrop travels home went well! Have fun!