500th Camp-Inn Built

Discussion in 'Official Camp-Inn Area' started by Betsey, May 23, 2012.

1. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

And don't forget the CI Teardrop Tram!

[​IMG]

:cool:

2. skissinger

skissinger Ranger Donating Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  3. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

Yes, that would be cool! But, I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. :(

4. schluns

schluns Novice

So Betsey, after the tongue in cheek response....What are the plans for $500? Will it go on sale, will it be auctioned or raffled? Or will it go into the Camp Inn Museum?

5. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

It will be given to me. :)

6. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

... to drive to Chicago to deliver to ME.

7. ...so that Ken may administer a final polishing and buffing before bringing it around the bottom of Lake Michigan to it's FINAL destination - Zeeland, Michigan!

8. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

...Where they will find you have gone off camping in your own little TD, so they will put it in the basket of a hot air balloon. And just as it is taking off, a twister will come out of nowhere and blow it over the rainbow...

To ME!

Sue

9. Ken & Peggy

Ken & Peggy Moderator Staff Member Donating Member

Hey, Sue! We're trying to have a serious conversation here.. Geez!

10. nwhiker

nwhiker Novice

If Rick gets his wish it will be in the bottom of Lake Michigan. It could be an underwater retreat for scuba divers.

Dave

11. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

As a diver, we always appreciate new diving opportunities... heheh
    and while the Lake would be C-c-c-c-cold, it would preserve it for a long-long time...
    fun, but more fun if "Appreciated" above water of course...

[​IMG]

Just another "Looky-Loo" wanting to see if you rally can sleep in there..heheh, fun..

(Powell River, BC, Canada)

12. Jim and Sue L.

Jim and Sue L. Junior Ranger

Here we see another reason why pontoons should be an option. And speaking of over the rainbow, that mermaid looks like an escapee from the Emerald City's central fountain-very cool.

Ken,

Serious conversation, seriously? This forum? Hehehehe.. not a chance while I live and breath. And why, you ask? Because it's fun!

Sue

13. Ha Ha Dave!

Now that is just silly talk. Everyone knows that a Camp Inn would not be submersible unless you put black electrical tape over the door vents.

14. fpoole

fpoole Junior Ranger Donating Member

Just a FYI, the mermaid is a little unique in that this one in Powell River, BC was created by they same sculptor who did another one in the "Cayman Islands? I believe somewhere down there and set them so that they are "looking" at each other if you were to draw a line nose to nose,or, I guess, eye to eye.. fun eh???

15. Ninjamini

Ninjamini Novice

Wow if I was questioning my camp inn purchase from a tear drop that was much cheaper...not anymore after seeing this new interior. My only question now is when will these new features be in production?

16. Bunni

Bunni Novice

17. Ninjamini

Ninjamini Novice

18. Betsey

Betsey Camp-Inn Staff

At this point, #500 is not up for sale.

19. Evan

Evan Administrator Donating Member

Actually #500 has been spoken for by at least a hundred people. Ninjamini, you get 101st dibs. :)

20. Ninjamini

Ninjamini Novice

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

101 times :(